Is Your Blackberry Phone Hanging? Here is the Reason.

Blackberry phones is a very popular mobile phone platform with its blackberry messenger (bbm) making the smartphone very interesting and fun as it help you build your own community, socialize with friends, do business and other great values of bbm to users.
The fun of every smartphone not just blackberry is the capabilities of being fast, easy to operate with the numerous apps making everything easy and simple but in some situations it may be different as the smartphone (blackberry) may begin to hanging getting slow while operating. Here I will be briefing some reasons why blackberry phones do hang and how u can solve it:
1. Too Much Apps: The numerous apps built around blackberry and other smartphones keep it going as they make work easier and users satisfy, so many blackberry users now go on and download lots of app on their device which will in turn reduce the speed of blackberry device..For example if you visit appworld for blackberry you will be amazed with blackberry application at your dispose which all are always free to download making blackberry users always downloading both neccessary and unnecessary. So therefore to keep your blackberry speed normal without hanging simply reduce the number of blackberry applications you downloaded.
2. Micro SD: Micro SD which can also be known as memory card, The nature of your blackberry memory card can hand your device and reduce the operation speed. What I mean by nature here is your memory card capacity, the memory card status with virus. This has happen to me, as I bought 4 gig memory card for my blackberry bold 2 so I can download lots of stuff, at a time, my device started hanging, I reduce the number of apps I downloaded, to my suprise the same thing still happening to me…so I have to remove my memory card, then off and on my blackberry device, to my greatest suprise my phone started to function normally…so while purchasing memory card (micro sd) for your smartphone always check if your device can go with it, if you are a fan of blackberry bold 2 like me, 4gig is not for, 2gig will be perfect.
3.Your Download Rate: The rate at which you download from the internet to your smartphones matters. Thou the main issue is not always the rate at which you download but where you download from. Many blackberry users always download anything irrespective of where is being downloaded from. Some of the items you download from the internet are open to virus and some websites are always carrier for virus, so if you are not using antivirus for blackberry please be careful of where you download from

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Send Voice Messages Using Whatsapp Messenger

HOW TO GET 700mb ON MTN