How To Delete Yourself From The Internet With Justdelete.me

there are thousands of web services as well as social media, which many people are tired of the buzz and notifications. Last week a friend of mind ask me, how can i delete myself from facebook and some other internet services, i started digging and find this amazing website that will help you on deleting yourself from the internet. Here in this article i will be discussing some tips on how to delete yourself from the internet using justdelete.me.
The name of the website is www.JustDelete.me. This new website makes it very easy to erase and vanish from the internet on a single click.  Justdelete.me is website directory with links of pages you may want to remove yourself from. So with this site you don’t have to go a long distance, or go into process, just locate the site you may want to delete yourself from and on one click you are out.
JustDelete.me was built by U.K.-based developer Robb Lewi, websites like facebook, dropbox, feedly, about.me, amazon, cloudapp, craiglist, digg, disqus, ebay, paypal, flickr, godaddy, google, hotmail, instagram e.t.c. www.Justdelete.me ranks the list of websites from easy, impossible and hard. That is a way to tell you what you will be expecting while deleting yourself from a webiste, as site tag impossible shows it may be impossible to delete yourself, while site tag hard, will be very hard to delete yourself.
How Does JustDelete.me Works
Here is how justdelete.me works, Let say you want to remove yourself from facebook. All you need to do is to locate where facebook is in the list and click on it. It will take you to a page that prompt you to put your password, just to confirm that you are the owner of the facebook account. after you login, continue and within seconds your facebook account/Your name will be out of facebook and the internet as a whole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Send Voice Messages Using Whatsapp Messenger

HOW TO GET 700mb ON MTN